Mayor Hotels & Resorts is looking to hire a professional, at the group’s headquarters in Anemomylos for the F & B department, to cover the following position:
Group’s F & B Controller
The candidate will be responsible for minimizing the cost of the food and beverage department without affecting the quality of the final product and for the daily accounting management and suppliers’ monitoring.
The applicant must dispose the following standards:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, Specialization in Accounting or Food Technology.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (both written and oral).
- Minimum one to three years of experience working in a similar role is essential.
- Experience and excellent knowledge of warehouse, circulation and invoice registration F & B software.
- HACCP and ISO knowledge
- Understanding of the basic accounting function that the F & B department needs as well as strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to perform bank reconciliations and managed sales and purchase ledgers.
- Ability to take initiatives and quick decisions as well as solve defective situations under high-pressure environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy in recording and reporting.
- Ability to built rapport with new suppliers and maintain strong relations.
- Analytical approach with good eye for detail.
Basic duties may include:
- Recording of daily, weekly and monthly food and beverage costs
- Adhering to all cost control procedures
- Updating costings every day
- F&B revenue and cost audits every day
- Reviews purchasing and credit procedures for all F&B items
- Ensures compliance with documentation/ authorization processes
- Monitor inventories of Food & Beverage to increase inventory turnover
- Participates in month end reporting procedures in relation to F&B stocks
The company offers the below:
- Full time job
- Private insurance
- Competitive remuneration package depending on the candidate's qualifications
- Prospects of development
- Dynamic and highly professional environment
Please apply via email sending your resume:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Papandreou Marialena_ F&B Purchasing Manager)