Mayor Hotels & Resorts is looking to hire a professional, at the group’s headquarters in Anemomylos for the Sales & Marketing department, to cover the following position:
The optimum candidate will be responsible for analyzing and presenting financial data that will help the sales and senior executive teams to make well informed decisions about potential new business and the market, in general. He/ She is going to manage also the hotel sales and marketing plans by recommending growth efforts, monitoring progress and ensuring for our hotels’ position within the local marketplace.
The applicant must dispose the following standards:
- Excellent knowledge of English and German language (both written and oral).
- A Bachelor’s Degree, Specialization in Accounting or Marketing.
- Experience working in a similar role is essential.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
Basic duties may include:
- Prepare a tree- month market segment outlook and maintain on a daily basis by monitoring actual results versus forecast for a plan achievement.
- Complete and analyze month-end reports
- Gather and analyze statistics, yield information and all other relevant information in order to minimize the risk, identify new business, markets and trends.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Maximize revenue from room sales
- Manage and lead the team through the ideal business plan to achieve the maximum possible goals.
- Support and attend the Room Division department
- Monitor competitors’ performance and prices. Use price comparison reports so as to identify and maximize on all possible opportunities.
- Configure competitive pricing and be conversant with the marketplace.
The ideal candidate is a personality that:
- Is liable, consistent and committed to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Is seeking to develop his/ her professional skills constantly and is willing to learn.
- Is actively involved in the day to day operations of his department.
- Has a sense of teamwork and excellent cooperation with his/ her colleagues.
- Has a positive attitude and polished presence.
The company offers the below:
- Full time job
- Competitive remuneration package depending on the candidate's qualifications
- Prospects of development
- Continuous training
Please apply via email sending your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org